Eleedayg replied

291 weeks ago

Download The Black Cauldron Full Movie In Hindi Dubbed In Mp4 > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

Centuries ago, in the land of Prydain, a young man named Taran is given the task of protecting Hen Wen, a magical oracular pig, who knows the location of the mystical black cauldron. This is not an easy task, for The Evil Horned King will stop at nothing to get the cauldron.
A young boy and a bunch of misfit friends embark on a quest to find a dark magic item of ultimate power before a diabolical tyrant can.
i thought it was a good move-if you&#39;ve never read the book!!!<br/><br/>Disney has gone over the edge with this. i had seen the movie when i was little, and thought it was a good movie. and it is if you&#39;ve never read the book. just a little while ago i heard about the books and decided i would read them. i was blown away by the books! they were so good. personally , i&#39;m a big lotr movie fan, i liked them more the the lotr books.the lotr books were just a little to detailed for me, so this came in first.<br/><br/>the animation was good, but the story was heartbreaking.<br/><br/>they start off with a bad start, this little fat lively bald guy, who at first sight i thought &quot;this must be coll&quot; which i thought they didn&#39;t do to bad. THEN I HEAR IT&#39;S DALLBEN!!! i was mortified, dallben was supposed to be an old enchanter who hardly ever got out of his seat. and the way henwen gave the prophicies was all wrong. but anyway they continued the bad going by cutting out lord gwydion. what the heck? so then it turns out that the enchantress&#39;s, ordu,orwen and ogroch, already have the black cauldron.<br/><br/>so then eilyonwi comes in and one is some little girl who doesn&#39;t talk near enough. and the whole thing with the sword, it just wasn&#39;t right.<br/><br/>anyway in conclusion i could not stand it. the books deserve so much more credit than they get. read the books if you think this movie is good.
This was one of the few Disney flix I had yet to see. I read all 5 Lloyd Alexander stories about Taryn, and I was a bit let-down by the movie version. The plot was altered a lot, and some of the key elements that had me riveted to the book were gone. The movie was a little intense for younger viewers I felt, but the plot butchery aside, the movie can stand on its own, albeit wobbly. I&#39;d love to see more of the intense imagery shown here (Hunchback of Notre Dame is my favorite Disney). Rent it? Yes Buy it? Ehh…rent it first.
As usual it is technically excellent, but the charm, characterisation and sheer good humour that made features like Pinocchio and Jungle Book so enjoyable are sadly absent.
Many of the changes have been made in the movie including merging 2 books, &quot;The book of Three&quot;, &quot;The Black Cauldron&quot; into a rushed movie.<br/><br/>1. Many of the characters has been left out of the movie. Important characters including Coll, Prince Ellidyr, Prince Gwydion, Gwystyl, Adaon, Kaw the crow, Medwyn, King Smoit, horses has been left out.<br/><br/>2. Taran tries to forge a sword but fails while Coll gets mad at him, he also tries to touch the book but gets hurt doing so. The movie has Taran playing with his pig Hen Wen and also has her show the prophecy to Taran.<br/><br/>3. Taran in the book runs after Hen Wen and meets Gwydion while in the movie he walks with Hen Wen but loses her in the forest, he then chases after Hen Wen who&#39;s taken to the castle and Gwydion is absent.<br/><br/>4. Taran and Gwydion get captured by the Undead Cauldron Born and taken to Achrens castle where they are tortured and Achren the witch breaks Gwydions sword. The movie has Taran sneaking into the Castle of the Horned king.<br/><br/>5. Taran finds a magic sword Dyrnwyn and he escapes with Princess Elionwy and Fflewddur Flam and the castle crumples to the ground. The movie has them escaping with the guards chasing after them but the castle still stands.<br/><br/>6. Doli and King Eiddileg are Dwarves and Doli doesn&#39;t get to be invisible until the second book. The movie depicts them as Fairy Folk and Doli can be invisible anytime he wants.<br/><br/>7. In the Marshes of Morva, Taran trades with the 3 witches for by giving Adaons Brooch for the Black Cauldron. The movie has Taran trading his Drnwyn sword instead.<br/><br/>8. Taran and his friends meet with the Morgant army and get captured by them. Prince Ellidyr sacrifices himself by jumping in the Black Cauldron and destroying it, and his horse jumps off the cliff and dies. The movie has Gurgi jumping in the Black Cauldron and destroying the undead army but the Black Cauldron remains undamaged.<br/><br/>9. The Horned King chases after Taran and his friends on horseback in battle and fights Taran who tries to use the sword Drnwyn but a word is said and the Horned King burns up and dies. The movie has Taran shoving the Horned King into the Black Cauldron and the castle crumbles to the ground.<br/><br/>10. Taran, Gwydion and his friends honors Ellidyr who died to destroy the Black Cauldron. The movie has Taran demanding the 3 witches to bring Gurgi back to life by trading the Drnwyn sword.
a5c7b9f00b
the Episode 1.256 full movie in hindi free downloadThe Book of Records download moviesAttack of the Jurassic Shark dubbed hindi movie free download torrentMaverick movie download in hdPAW Patrol full movie hd 1080pHitman hd full movie downloadDownload the The Grim Adventures of the KND full movie tamil dubbed in torrentAlien Explosivo full movie in hindi free downloadthe The Drag-Net downloadCable TV Workers vs. White House Employees movie in hindi free download
Please log in to post a reply.